Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Santa Letter

Austin decided to write Santa a letter to let him know what he wanted for Christmas. It went like this;
"Dear Santa, Hi my name is Austin. I have been a good boy this year. I have been good at church and at home. I don't break stuff of pull down the stockings. I also help mommy with my brothers. Please Santa bring me a pogo stick, a real motorcycle with a helmet, a racecar, a computer game like Luke has, batman toys, new movies, and a roller coaster like at school but bigger. Love, Austin
Oh yeah and Barrett and Dylan have been good also!"

So after the letter was wrote we decided to give the letter to our elf on the shelf, because we all know that he flies to the North Pole every night to report back to Santa if the boys are good or bad.

Austin was very excited. The next morning he woke up to find that his letter was gone and that they had landed on the bar in the kitchen. He was so excited. I love Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment