Monday, December 21, 2009

Family Christmas Weekend - Sunday

Well we woke up this morning to yet another excited day. We were headed to ride the Polar Express and Austin was yet again super excited. We put all three boys in their Christmas pajamas and headed for the train station. All three boys had a blast. No one cried or whined everyone loved the train.

Austin boarding the train...


Daddy and Austin


Santa was on board to and all my kids liked him today. Barrett and Dylan even gave him five!!

Dylan looking out the window

Me and my babies

The whole gang

My three precious boys!!

The boys loved the train and so did we. This was the perfect end to such a great weekend. Christmas is such a special time and I love making memories that will last a lifetime.


1 comment:

  1. They look precious!!! I LOVE the pj's!! Those are my favorite style! Looks like y'all had a wonderful time!!! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete