Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas cookies!

Well on Wednesday Ashley was coming over for the day so I decided it would be a great time to decorate Christmas cookies. Austin and Ashley were super excited. When Ashley got here at 8am the first thing she said to me was, "is it time to make cookies"! So after lunch we got after it...

Austin hard at work

This is his new face when I say smile...got to love those boys!!


Ashley hard at work!!


The little boys did not do a lot of decorating but did a lot of eating!!


Both of them putting on the final touches


The final product!! Aren't they beautiful! I love Christmas and all of our family traditions. Decorating cookies is something I have done since I was a little girl and I love that this is a tradition that I will do will my boys each year!

No comments:

Post a Comment