Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Feast

Today was Austin's Thanksgiving feast at his school. He was so excited to go and sing his songs with his friends. He told me before we left that he was going to sing his song and then we were going to eat some good food and he was right. The boys were great and loved watching Austin sing. Barrett was himself and wondered around visiting with everyone and refused to have his picture taken, I guess he was too busy.

Austin at his Thanksgiving Program


Austin singing "Oh I am glad I am not a turkey, a turkey, a turkey, oh I am glad I am not a turkey on Thanksgiving Day. They will stuff you and bake you and then they will taste you, oh I am glad I am not a turkey on Thanksgiving Day."

Austin and Macie at Thanksgiving at Sunshine Friends

Dylan on the go!!

Dylan and his favorite person...Mommy!

I promise Barrett was here just too busy for pictures...I tried and so was Daddy but you know how that goes!

1 comment:

  1. I soooo love that you have a blog!! It is addictive:)!! I loved all of your posts! Life with boys...busy, but fun!!! So excited to be able to keep up with you this way!!

    ReplyDelete