Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sick Boys!!

Well I have to say the last few days have been rough. This is the first time that all the boys have been sick at the same time. I will be the first to say that I love kids, especially my own, and if the decision were up to me only I would have more, but there are challenges to having three. One being that there are not enough hands, enough space on my lap, or enough hips to hold everyone. Thank God that there are unlimited hugs and kisses to make up for this mishap. I hate seeing my kids hurt, as I am sure everyone does, but the feeling that you can't make them better or at least comfort then exactly when they need it will always be hard for me. All the boys are doing much better. Everyone just had a little stomach bug and my poor Bear also has two ear infections. Happy little bear bear has not been himself the last couple of days and therefore I knew something was wrong. Well no one slept very good last night and I have to admit that I don't think I have been this tired since the little boys were little babies, so I am going to bed. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment