Thursday, January 28, 2010

Look what I can do!

This past weekend Austin was determined to learn how to write his name so we practiced over and over on the magna doodle and he finally got it. I am so proud of him, I can not believe that I have a baby old enough to write his name. Anyway, so now he writes his name on anything and everything. So this morning we headed outside one last time before the cold front blows in and got out the sidewalk chalk. Austin should be at school today but threw up at about 11:30 last night (FUN!) but thankfully has been fine since. I love that Austin is so proud of himself and that he had so much passion and determination in the things he does. Both Michael and I are very competitive and determined people. I have been told my whole life that if Julie sets her mind to it, it will be done and I LOVE that Austin has this same quality.








He wanted to write Austin loves Barrett, Dylan and Mommy but we settled for B,D, M! I love my Austin and am so proud of the big boy he is becoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment