Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Amen to a beautiful day!

Both me and my boys have been patiently waiting for a beautiful day so they could play outside with their new Christmas toys and today it FINALLY arrived and we were pumped! After lunch I got the boys dressed, put their sock and shoes on and their light coat and I sent them each out the door and believe me they were running. Austin was so excited to get to ride his new police motorcycle and the little boys headed straight for the roller coaster. They played outside for
2 HOURS...
Thank God for such a beautiful day!! I turned the heat off and left the door open. These are my favorite kinds of days!




After playing outside everyone passed out Austin and Barrett got in a nap together...the picture is after Barrett woke up and he was watching big brother still sleeping


This afternoon I was looking at a picnic table online and Austin asked me if I was going to buy it and I told him not today. He then looked at me and said, "Sorry about your bad luck Mama"! Wow, the stuff this kid says makes me laugh!

1 comment:

  1. Julie, I bookmarked your blog page and have been so delighted to catch up with you and the family!! This is such a wonderful idea. I have been kicking myself for not keeping up with my scrapbooking, but I am beginning to wonder if this is a MUCH better idea?? Its so much more of a chronological memory keeper! Maybe I should do this and then just do like a family album...I have decided that I am not doing each kid an album. Too much work! Love ya girl! Jamie Santos

    ReplyDelete