Thursday, June 24, 2010

Toy Story 3 in 3D

When I heard Toy Story 3 was coming out I decided to buy Austin Toy Story to see if he was interested in it at all. Well he loved it and so I decided I would make it a "special day" and take him to see Toy Story 3 at the movies. Then I found out it was in 3D and was even more excited! Austin think any day that is just me and him is our "special day"! What can I say, the boy loves his brothers but LOVES one on one time with Mommy!! We asked Katy, Lane and Grant to come along and they said YES, so we loaded the car and headed to Tyler.
Austin and Lane

Me and my big boy!! He is getting too big too fast!!

The boys loved the glasses and were amazed at the 3D objects. Austin was a little scared at first but got over it quickly!! Everyone was great during the movies and of course loved it. However it was a tear jerker and I did have a few tears! All in all a great day with my Austin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment