Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Barrett and Dylan

Today my little boys turned 2 years old and I can NOT believe it! These two years have been full of new adventures to say the least. However it has been truly amazing to watch Barrett and Dylan go from struggling to breath to vibrant healthy wild crazy little boys! God has blessed us in so many ways and even through the scary birth and 5 week NICU stay...God was always good! All three of my boys amaze me everyday and I love to watch them form the bond that brothers will share for a lifetime! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY Barrett and Dylan and thank you so much for blessing my life each new day! I love you, Mommy!


Brothers Forever!


The first time I got to hold them together!


The first time I held Barrett - 2 WEEKS old!

The first time I held Dylan - 2 days old

The first time Austin met Dylan


My tiny baby boys!


The first time I saw them - 2 hours after delivery!

Bear

Dylan

Barrett

They definitely had a rough start but you could not tell it today and I thank God each day for my two little angels!

No comments:

Post a Comment