Thursday, February 11, 2010

SNOW!!!

WOW!! What a day...I LOVE all the snow and so did ALL my boys!! We had so much fun playing outside in all the snow. All the boys did not know what to think. Barrett and Dylan loved it as long as they were dry and on their feet. All Austin wanted to do was make snowballs and throw them at us. Once Michael got home the real snowball fights began and even a miniature snowman was built. What a great day full of great memories!!





Watching the snow fall


Brother kisses


Austin and Mommy

Making snowballs


Let the snowball fight begin

Talking about the plan...

on the move


My three babies


Austin getting Daddy!

Snowball fight

Watching the snowball fight


Daddy and Austin making a snowman

Smiling with their snowman


Austin with his snowman


Me and my little man!!

I love days like today that make you smile so big at the end of the day!! I love my family and I love memories that we make together. Thank you God for all the blessing you give to us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment