Monday, April 5, 2010

Austin and Mommy's Birthday!

I know that it has been a long time so I am going to attempt to catch up through the month of March. Austin and I celebrated our birthday on February 28th and it was a great day. I have always LOVED my birthday and still do. I am a little distracted now because I am concentrating on Austin's birthday. I have always been called the birthday brat and I love it. I think it might be something to do with the day though because Austin's LOVES his birthday. The entire weekend of his birthday we would ask him to do something and he would say don't call me Austin, call me birthday boy!! This year Austin had a firetruck birthday party at my mom's house and the firetruck came. He was so excited and so were his friends. It was a beautiful day and everyone had a great time, especially Austin!


The birthday boy with his cake!


The birthday boy and birthday girl!

Austin with his best buddy, Jackson!


The firetruck with Austin and all his friends!


Fireman Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment